Element Care is a non-profit healthcare organization providing comprehensive healthcare and social services to eligible adults 55 and older through the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). Element Care PACE is a Medicare and Medicaid program that serves as both the person’s provider of care and insurer of care. With Element Care PACE, you have a team of health care professionals working with you and your family to make sure you get the coordinated care you need. Element Care’s interdisciplinary care teams are supported by an extensive network of specialists, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and other healthcare professionals who work together to provide highly coordinated care to each PACE participant.
Mission: Help people live safely and comfortably in their homes and their communities for as long as they can, keeping their stays in hospitals and nursing facilities as minimal as possible.
Administrative Headquarters: 37 Friend Street, Lynn, MA. 01902
Service Area: 51 Towns in the Massachusetts North Shore, the Merrimack Valley and the northeast region of Middlesex County.
- Information and Referrals: 877.803.5564
- Headquarters: 781.715.6608
- Website: elementcare.org
- Follow Element Care on Facebook @ElementCarePACE
- Follow Element Care on LinkedIn and Twitter
PACE Wellness Centers:
- 62 Market Street, Lynn, MA. 01901
- 20 School Street, Lynn, MA. 01902
- 100 Cummings Center, Suite 166D, Beverly, MA. 01915
- 29A Emerson Avenue, Gloucester, MA. 01930
- 166 Central Street, Lowell, MA. 01852
- 12 Ingalls Court, Methuen, MA. 01844 (Co-located on the Nevins Campus)
Element Care Innovations
- “At Home” Care: Developed at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Element Care at Home provides complete healthcare and social services to participants in the comfort and safety of their home. This high level of in-home support is delivered remotely and in-person and includes skilled nursing, home care, behavioral health, PT/OT, and activity services – and provides deliveries of medications, nutritional supplements, medical supplies, meals and more.
- Behavioral Health: Element Care is one of the few PACE organizations in the country with its own behavioral health practitioners. Behavioral health services are integrated into the care model enabling clinicians to treat the “whole person.”
- Innovative Telehealth Tools: Element Care offers easy-to-use telehealth tools that enable clinical video visits, health monitoring, companionship, coaching to improve self-management of chronic conditions, as well as a wide array of entertainment activities to help keep participants engaged. Element Care was the first PACE program in the country to offer Avatar Home Companion technology to its participants.
- Integrating PACE into Senior Housing: Element Care is a leader in integrating the PACE model of care into senior housing. The organization continues to open on-site medical offices in public and private senior housings and within religious communities. Element Care also partners with many Assisted Living Facilities throughout our service area as part of its initiatives to bring PACE services to where residents live.